Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Sugar Bowl and Saturated Canary

 First up I have Big Sis's Birthday card. She loves green and any Saturated Canary image, so I should be OK with this one. I have followed the sketch over at The Saturated Canary Challenge, so would like to enter it over there. The papers are downloads from Pink Petticoat. Have used nesties for the ovals and Marianne Designs dies for the shells and starfish. Printed the sentiment and the 40 is from a Sizzix sizzlet set. A bit of seam binding, a ribbon slider and a few gems to finish.
And next up is my card for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. There they have the optional extra of A Winters Tale. I can do that. So I have used this cutie Crystal Snowflakes, and I hear she may be coming out as a digi - oh, maybe I might just have to get her in digi too. The papers are a download from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Forecast Flurries by Eva Kipler. The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley. Some snowflakes and button to finish. I would also like to enter it into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Snowflakes.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards,Andrea! Love the colour palette on both and the images you picked are very pretty.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards sweetie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Andy loving your choice of image for our challenge....one of my favourites and great colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both so gorgeous andy.stunning images and colours and your designs are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Andrea, love crystal snowflakes, one of my favourites! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete