Sunday 3 June 2012

The Sugar Bowl #85

Wow an early Sugar Bowl card from me this week, although I haven't gone with the optional extra of shades of violet. Hopefully I will manage another one with that. Blame my Sister for that one. She tells me she needs some Birthday cards - like NOW. Oh OK, better get busy then eh. Well an oldie image from me this time. A Diane Duda image, along with papers from First Edition. Printed out the sentiment and added some flowers with gems in the middle. I'm also entering it into their Facebook Challenge where they want to see wings (even though they are only little wings).

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Andy...really love Diane Duda images...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andy,fab image and i love your pretty colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete