Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Sugar Bowl 84

My entry into The Sugar Bowl. This fortnight they are having a free for all (anything goes), so I thought I could enter this one. This is actually the 2nd one like this. I made just a normal card and thought I should have made an easel card. So I coloured another image and got out the go kreate dies to make this one. The baby is a sizzlet set and the Granddaughter is printed. The image is a Sugar Nellie Digi image. The papers are Pink Petticoat digis, the seam binding started off white, but added the colour with sugared pink copic. Added some pink pearls a charm and some flowers. Sorry about the pic - so can't photo these easel cards.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andy I love your easel card, great shape. I adore this digi image and have used it loads, it's great to colour in.
    Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck.
    Crafty hugs, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Andy...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card andy.i love the beautiful image and fab pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete