Wednesday 7 April 2010

The Sugar Bowl #32


I just had to enter the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl this week. You get to pick your sketch from past sketches. I decided to choose the sketch from challenge #8. I think this was my first challenge I entered - by e-mail. If not the first, close to it. I have used papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs, by Dani. Lovin' these papers at the mo. I've had them for a while, but didn't realise just how much I loved them. The Friend is also from the download. I punched a few flowers out and added some rhinestones. I bought some of these pins and wanted to see how it would look - hence stuck behind the Friend. But hey - I'm kinda liking it there.


I thought I would show you the original card. These papers are from a Chris Warner CD.

2 comments:

  1. wow both of these are just fab!! Love the sketch you have chosen!! Love the image and the combo of papers in your first card...Love the 2nd card, I am a huge fan of Leanne Ellis designs!!! Love the colours and the gorgeous softness you have created!! stunning card!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 stunning cards, just love the raven image, shes one of my favs at the mo and really great colours.luvc coops.xx

    ReplyDelete