Friday 12 March 2010

3 in 1 easel card


I started this card originally for the challenge over at Penny Black which is an Easel card. I need a few Baby cards this year, so I thought I would make a start. I love this Penny Black stamp - especially for Baby cards. And over at Lili of the Valley they want to see an Easel card, so I am going to enter it into that one too. I was a bit slow with this one, but Cute Card Thursday want to see the theme Celebrations. And I guess you can celebrate the birth of a baby - yeah. So hey - I managed 3 challenges with this one. I think the dotty paper is Pink Petticoat, but I'm not too sure of the other one. It's off a CD, I do know that much.




4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, the colours are so pretty and love the charm, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous a great Easel card with a fab image, thank you for joining LOTV this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ~ luv the sweet image, fab colours & great layout xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete