Saturday 6 February 2010

Winter Wonderland Candy cane


I did make a card for last weeks sketch, but never got round to posting it on here. So thought I would put here now to show you all. The papers are Dovecraft and the image is from The Greeting Farm. Have used EK Success border punch and Marta Stewart snowflake punch. Printed out the text.


Running a bit late with this one again. But thought I would chance it anyway. The challenge over at Winter Wonderland is Candy cane red. Use red and white. It doesn't have to have a candy cane image. But I decided to use my Whiff of Joy stamp and go red and white. But I think it might just be a bit too red for me. I think the papers are from Provo craft. The sentiment is a stamp from Popcorn from Crafters Companion.

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never Andy, well done, for getting your card in, I love both off them, hope you are well, have not spoken to you for ages it seem. thank you for joining us in our 1st blog hop, at, Winter Wonderland, Good Luck, Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. both gorgeous cards, very sweet images and I so love your red one, definitely not too red! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andy
    Wow, these cards are gorgeous :-) I especially like the red and white one, it's stunning.
    I have been meaning to say hi since you joined my blog, but you know what it's like and I am totally dizzy, lol.
    Anyway, take care
    Tasha
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete