Monday, 2 November 2009

Mo's Digital challenge



Over at Mo's Digital Challenge, they want to see some fancy folds. I have seen these Easel cards around and thought they looked fab. Although I must admit, I did think they would be a bit complicated. But hey, I gave it a go and found it really easy. And now I really must do loads more. Yeah, I know, maybe you'll get a little fed up with them eh. I found the instructions here for the Easel card. The papers are Papermania and the Christmas wishes is a stamp from one of the Popcorn the Bear Christmas stamp sets from Crafters Companion. I have also used several punched snowflakes and a wee poinsettia flower from The Hobby House.


5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the embellishments. Glad you could play along in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a gorgeous easel card!! Beautiful coloring and combination with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image of Bella and Bronte.. one of my favorites! And you did a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along with us this week in the challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! Just looking at it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete